Two-ply elastomer technology gives you waterproofness and weather resistance. It’s also ideal for roofs that need to stand up to a certain amount of traffic (e.g., for air-conditioning and other equipment maintenance). The elastomer membrane is made up of a base layer, generally bitumen and styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) polymer covered with an aggregate finishing material resistant to UV radiation. The result is a protected bitumen with a longer service life. It’s also light and works for all types of roofs, whether flat, low-slope, or inverted. It can be installed and either mechanically attached or glued.
A well-designed and installed modified bitumen roof can have a service life of 30 years. Although the aggregate layer is normally subject to a degree of surface wear from wind and traffic without affecting waterproofness, it’s always best to check with an expert if corrective measures are necessary.
The benefits of doing business with us
– Our recognized skills in designing, planning, installing, inspecting, and repairing modified bitumen roofs
– Our extensive track record in commercial, industrial, and institutional roofing
– Our in-depth knowledge of available materials so you can choose the right ones for your roof and budget
– The skills and hands-on experience of our field crews for meticulous, state-of-the-art roof installation or repair
– Our full stock of material and advanced mobile equipment
– Our 24/7 emergency services
– Our reputation for integrity and excellence
If you’re considering modified bitumen for a commercial, industrial, or institutional application or looking to inspect an existing roof and make any necessary repairs, take a look at us. We’re ready and waiting to get you just what you need.
Modified Bitumen (elastomer) Roofs
Here are a few modified-bitumen roof construction and repair jobs we’ve put our skills to work on. See for yourself that we have the expertise and the equipment it takes to exceed your highest standards and expectations.